FM2C Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM2C Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread

Go down 
+5
::FM2C::Cyklone
::FM2C::TicTac
::FM2C::Cerealkiller
::FM2C::Admin
::FM2C::NicNac
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm sure by now most of you have actually found time to buy and play Fallout 3. While it's not an online multiplayer game I sometimes wish it was, I can't lie, VATS online would be funny as hell. Not to mention I would kill everyone.

However it is not an online game, but I'm making an official Fallout 3 Discussion thread anyways.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Fallout 3, not really my style. I do no that Hypno, Whack, and your sister will love you for this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://fm2c.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:32 pm

I played through once, I wasn't really intrigued but I am a pure FPS nut. However,

*SPOILER*

I found the Slaving missions fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 pm

whatd you do go enslave all the girls and than be like yay i got my sex slave army? admin is right tho i am glad you made this topic now if someone could tell me what to do once you get through the lamplight caves and into the vault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!!!! affraid Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:20 pm

And suddenly I have grown slightly scared of him.
Back to top Go down
::FM2C::Cyklone

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Sadly I bought Fable 2 and Fallout 3, and Fable 2 takes up any spare time that I am not playing Gears or Halo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:05 pm

::FM2C::NicNac wrote:
And suddenly I have grown slightly scared of him.
so am i, so much of his personality makes so much sense now.

cyklone fable 2 is an amazing game as well but fallout is so much better
Back to top Go down
::FM2C::Kryptonite

::FM2C::Kryptonite

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 am

Cereal your scaring some of our younest members, what the fuck is your problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Cereal is a creeper. lol

So anyone playing Operation Anchorage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:44 pm

::FM2C::TicTac wrote:
Cereal is a creeper. lol

So anyone playing Operation Anchorage?

Yes I am a creeper.

Yes, Operation Anchorage is so linear it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
lone wolf

PostSubject: form lone wolf   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:46 pm

does any one else think that the ending to fall out 3 sucks? I mean if you live I think there should be a continuation to the game and not some kind of crapy movie at the end. I think that you should be able to complete all of the other missions.
Back to top Go down
::FM2C::Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:24 pm

I actually like Operation Anchorage, but Cereal is right it is EXTREMELY one dimensional, which usually fucks up game play.
Back to top Go down
::FM2C::Godsend

::FM2C::Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:24 pm

lone wolf wrote:
does any one else think that the ending to fall out 3 sucks? I mean if you live I think there should be a continuation to the game and not some kind of crapy movie at the end. I think that you should be able to complete all of the other missions.

I don't play Fallout but it sounds typical of RPG's to end with a crappy movie, that's why I don't play them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Comes with the territory, they all end up as series, you need to leave options for sequels
Back to top Go down
lone wolf

PostSubject: from lone wolf   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 pm

i just think that i would b nice to enjoy some of the benifits of the puritfier or at least finish the missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Wait for Fallout 3 - 2 tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Fallout ten two...WE RIVAL FINAL FANTASY BITCHES!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread   Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Official Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1