FM2C Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM2C Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
::FM2C::Cyklone

Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black   Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:44 pm

The game itself was horrible at first but it is coming on strong, the expansion...BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
::FM2C::Cerealkiller

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black   Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:15 pm

The issue is all the games we play we don't have to HOST a server, we just body up in lobby and go in game, and play our clan wars or whatever. With UT we have to PAY and we can't do that, we are broke as a joke.
Back to top Go down
::FM2C::Kryptonite

::FM2C::Kryptonite

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black   Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:09 am

Yeah it won the clan vote, but the family meeting might take it out as a clan game, CSS too, because right now both are under fire in clan circles. WE LOVE THE GAMES, WE PLAY THEM WHEN WE GET A CHANCE, but a clan without a server is not truly a clan. We'll probably keep to Xbox until we get some decent money flowing in.
Back to top Go down
::FM2C::Godsend

::FM2C::Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black   Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Krypto is right, we have no donations flowing in, several of us have been hit hard by the economy, trying to raise a family and keep a clan running is damn near impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black   Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:46 pm

It was my idea...not his...I want credit. Neutral

Srsly, I love UT but I play on other servers...we don't have one. Buh Bye UT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black   Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black Empty

Back to top Go down

Unreal Tournament 3 and UT3 Black
Page 1 of 1